- Photo Point
- Publication sales
- Trailer pack registration form submission
- Machinery pack registration submission
- Issue licence/learner permit receipt (car & marine)
- Learner permit test
- Work diaries for heavy vehicles
- Number plate return and receipt
- All CNC staff and volunteers are trained to help with your Centrelink enquiries
- Use our computer to access my.gov.au and other government programs and services and to search for jobs
- Use the telephone to access our self service options or to speak to us
- Access free Wi-Fi 24/7 to connect to government services. No password required
- Scan, fax and photocopy documents
- Have your confirmation of identity documents certified
- Lodge forms, print information and pick up brochures
Visiting Employment Services
Other Visiting Services
Phone: 02 6056 4000
Phone: 0429 654 791
- Visiting monthly to assist with resumes, cover letters, key performance criteria, education and employment pathways.
- Book an appointment at the CNC.
- In recess until further notice.